Thursday, April 22, 2010

Just Peachy Meatballs

I absolutely LOVE this dish! It's extremely easy to make and only has three ingredients! The only downside is the peach mix needed is hard to come by. If you look online at http://www.savannahcinnamon.com/ and go to the "where to buy" tab it will show you the stores near you where you can get a bottle or two the juice. Or you can order online. I usually just order a few bottles at a time. I also have an amazing recipe for a chex mix using the "southern praline mix" but I haven't made it in awhile so I don't have any pictures of that.
Anyway, here's the recipe:
1 bag frozen italian meatballs
1 jar of chili sauce
Southern Peach Mix
noodles or rice
Combine the meatballs and chili sauce in a crock pot.
Refill the empty jar with the "Southern Peach Mix" and add to the crockpot.
Cook on high temperature until heated through.
I usually serve the meatballs and sauce on noodles but you can eat with rice as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment