Monday, February 1, 2010

Forgotten Kiss Cookie

I found this recipe on the blog: littlebirdiesecrets.blogspot.com It was submitted by Amanda Buechler from Two of a Feather (via Pioneer Woman)
1 cup butter, softened
1/3 cup sugar
1/3 cup brown sugar, packed
1 teaspoon vanilla
2 cups flour
24+ Hershey Kisses, unwrapped
some chocolate to melt on top of cookies
Set oven at 350 degrees.
Beat together butter, sugar, brown sugar and vanilla. Slowly add flour and mix well. Form 1 inch balls around each kiss.Bake 350° for 8-10 minutes. Cool 5 minutes on baking sheet then transfer to rack. After cooling, melt some chocolate to top it off. Can use a variety of kisses and hugs.
This is a picture of my cookie with the caramel kisses in the center. I don't think these worked out so well...the caramel I think just got smooshed and you couldn't taste it as well. But I'm sure any of the other kisses would work great! It tasted a lot better with chocolate drizzled on top.

No comments:

Post a Comment